Independence, KS - Little House on the Prairie Museum - Sunnyside Schoolhouse
Built in 1871, about four and a half miles from the Ingall's homestead, the Sunnyside one room schoolhouse was moved to the museum grounds when it opened in 1977. The Ingall sisters were too young to go to school during their time in Kansas.
No EXIF information is available
Categories & Keywords
Category:Architecture and Structures
Subcategory:Places of Interest
Keywords:Little House on the Prairie Museum, Sunnyside schoolhouse, downloads, historic, prints, structure