The Munger Moss Motel in Lebanon Missouri opened in April of 1946 and still stands today as a Route 66 icon welcoming Mother Road history buffs. The complex originally consisted of seven buildings and provided garages next to the units for the customers’ convenience. Later the garages were made into additional rooms. Current owners Ramona and Bob Lehman bought the property in 1971. Photo by Kathy Weiser-Alexander.