The De Anza Motor Lodge was a historic motel located on Route 66 in the Upper Nob Hill neighborhood of Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was built in 1939 by Charles G. Wallace, a local trader of Zuni art and pottery, who remained the owner until 1983. Over the years, the motel deteriorated and was purchased by the city of Albuquerque in 2003. Ultimately, the city approved a plan to redevelop the site with mostly new construction, and all but two smaller buildings were demolished in 2017–18. Photo by Kathy Weiser-Alexander.