The Grand Canyon Power House, a former electric power plant that served National Park Service and concessioner facilities at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in Grand Canyon National Park in northern Arizona. Significant for its architecture, which masks the building's industrial function behind a veneer of rustic design, the building was erected by the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad in 1926 to serve its terminal and two lodges that it also built at the canyon. Photo by Carol Highsmith, 2018.
No EXIF information is available
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:arizona, grand canyon, grand canyon national park, grand canyon power house, santa fe railroad