This old Mobil Station was last known as the Adamson Oil Company. Built in about 1950, of was just one of six gas stations along a one-mile stretch of Route 66
in Albatross, Missouri
. It was located on the south side of Highway 96 at the western intersection with County Railroad
. Photo by John Margolies
, 1979. The building appears to be gone today.