Junction City, KS - Cohen's Chicken House Sign, 1980
Cohen’s Chicken and Steak House in Junction City, Kansas was opened by Sam and Mildred Cohen on Grant Avenue in 1930. Cohen’s moved to a higher elevation in Grandview Plaza following the 1951 flood. David Cohen and his father, Gene became partners when they took over the business when Sam and Mildred died in 1978. In January of 2002, the restaurant caught fire and was later closed. Photo by John Margolies, 1980.
No EXIF information is available