St Ignace, MI - Seagull
The Jesuits abandoned the St. Ignace mission in 1705 and Native American's would dominate the region during the 18th Century. After the English victory in the Seven Year's War with the French, and then the American Revolution, the village became a part of the United States Territory in 1783.
Photo by Kathy Weiser-Alexander.
No EXIF information is available