St Ignace, MI - East Moran Bay
Europeans to first arrive were Roman Catholic missionaries, followed by French and British explorers and fur traders. The name St. Ignace originates with the Jesuit missionaries who christened the Mission built here in 1671 in honor of the founder of the Society of Jesus, St. Ignatius Loyola.
Photo by Kathy Weiser-Alexander.
No EXIF information is available