Esterbrook Community Church, built in 1946 in tiny Esterbrook, Wyoming
. Founded in 1896 as a mining city, the isolated community is named after Esterbrook Creek, which was named after Esther Cooper, a local settler. The church, one of 29 mission churches in the Episcopal Missionary District of Wyoming, was built with a window behind the altar with a view to Laramie Peak. Photo by Carol Highsmith, 2015.