The old bank in the ghost town of Haley, North Dakota. The town was founded when the area was still part of Billings County, but would later become part of Bowman County, when it was organized in 1907. The first settler was Richard Ludlow Jackson, who first operated a post office out of his sod home and was engaged in ranching. Photo by Kathy Weiser-Alexander.
No EXIF information is available
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:bank, bowman county, building, buy, commercial, download, editorial, ghost town, haley, image, north Dakota, photograph, picture, print, purchase, stock