The only business building left in the ghost town of Woods, Kansas.
It was once a general store, made from a two room house moved from the farm of William Henry and Martha Cohenour in 1915. Henry built living quarters onto the back portion and used the front as a General Store so that his wife would have an income after he passed.
The farm town of Woods was named in honor of Liberal Kansas banker C.E. Woods.