This old Mobile Station was last known as the Adamson Oil Company. Built in about 1950, of was just one of six gas stations along a one-mile stretch of Route 66 in Albatross, Missouri. It was located on the south side of Highway 96 at the western intersection with County RR. Photo by John Margolies, 1979. The building appears to be gone today.