In 1865, the second floor of the Content Corner Building was leased to serve as the Territorial Administrative offices when the capitol was moved from Bannack
. The territorial offices on the second floor continued to serve until 1875, when the capitol was moved to Helena. During this time, the first floor housed a number of retail stores including grocers Rockfellow & Dennee in 1864. Solomon Content sold the building to Joseph Fisher and Henry Wood in 1858. In 1869, it was occupied by Siegel & Company, but, that very same year, was sold back to Solomon Content. More retail stores followed including Henry Elling, Armstrong & Johnson, and Robert Vickers. In 1943, Vickers' grandson Bob Gohn, opened his famous bar, grocery, and hardware store here, which he ran with remarkable ability until his death in 1986. Today, it is home to “Bob’s Place” restaurant.