The old 66 Park-in Theatre on Watson Road (Route 66) in Crestwood, Missouri opened in September 1947 with a capacity of 800 cars. A popular drive-in in the St. Louis area, it had a large playground and visitors were greeted with neon lining the back side of the screen facing Watson Road with the name of the theater spelled out. It also had a large concession area with four stations for quick service. The theater closed in 1993 and was demolished in 1994 to make way for a shopping center. Photo by John Margolies, 1988.